Wednesday, August 5, 2020

my amazing holiday


 Taranaki bio

Dominated by Mount Taranaki, an almost perfect volcanic cone from which the region takes its name, Taranaki is noted for dairying, and its petrol-chemical and engineering industries. Taranaki lies on the North Island's west coast.

My Amazing holiday

One frosty night  my  mum and I went to Taranaki , we went  on the 17 of July first we opened my mum black car. Boom! The car door slammed and we got on the road. We went to  Taranaki to see my cousin who I haven't seen in a long time. We drove and drove, we got into the windy gorge road. I was getting a very bad headache. It was very bad. I went to bed so I didn't get a bad headache so then we got to Kawakawa. We drove through Kawakawa all the way.


Then we got to Whangarei and we are still on the road. It was so long! We finally got to Auckland and we stopped to eat something. The road dive was very very long. We had sushi. When you got to taranaki it looked cold! When we got outside my hands froze as quick as a cheetah can run. We immediately went to bed. And warmed up.


The next morning we went up the cold mountain. When we got up it was so awesome and I sled down then we went to go see my cousins it was awesome  we had some dinner together I love it we went to a buffet   there were a lot of food 


The next day we got to stay at home and play some games with my cousins.  Were playing fortnite it was annoying then we went to dinner for the last time and the next day we went  home I was so so sad I cried and cried



Conclusion:

I love it and i hope we go back.

 









No comments:

Post a Comment